Cumin potatoes. Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with the cumin and plenty of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour the oil over and tumble the potatoes around until. Cumin potatoes are a dish that we discovered in the Northern Chinese city of Xi'An.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. You can have Cumin potatoes using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cumin potatoes
- It’s 3 of potatoes boiled and cut into pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
Crispy Cumin Potatoes, Currant Cumin Potato Cakes, Hearty Sweet Potato And Corn Chowder, etc. Toss potatoes with cumin and coriander for a different twist on roasted potatoes. The combination is terrific with an array of ethnic foods, including Mexican, Middle Eastern and Indian. Place whole potatoes in saucepan with water to cover.
Cumin potatoes step by step
- In a kadhai add oil and cumin seeds.then add potatoes and fried for a minute.then add all spices and mix well.cook for two minutes and serve hot with chapati..
Bring to a boil and cook until just tender. Add potatoes and cook until slightly crisp. Download Cumin potato stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. I like these delicious potatoes wrapped in either chapati or pharata or simply with boiled rice. Alternatively it makes a great accompaniment with roast meat or fish.