Spiced Up Ravioli's.
You can cook Spiced Up Ravioli's using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spiced Up Ravioli's
- You need 15 oz of can of ravioli's.
- Prepare 1 cup of French's fried onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of creamy horse radish spread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese.
Spiced Up Ravioli's instructions
- In a pot heat your ravioli's.
- While those are heating, in a bowl layer starting with the onions, then the horse spread ( I used the sqeeze bottle kind) and then cheese..
- Once the ravioli's are done spoon into the bowl, mix up and enjoy. I do this for a quick and easy lunch sometimes. It's enough for 2 people, unless you're really hungry..