Turkey Vegetable Soup. In fact, I strongly prefer ground turkey in my vegetable soup and my family agrees that this recipe is a winner, hands down. I also love this ground turkey vegetable soup because it's not fussy. The most this soup will ask of you is chopping vegetables and dicing or shredding the leftover turkey.
This hearty turkey soup, full of turkey meat and fresh vegetables, makes a great meal. A hearty soup made with ground turkey, added vegetables, tomato, beans and spices. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. You can create Turkey Vegetable Soup by using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that:
Ingredients of Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Prepare of For stock.
- You need 1 of large turkey carcass.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion, peel on, cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of large celery stalk, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s of For Soup.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 2 of large carrots, diced.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Thyme leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
This comforting and nutritious soup is. Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup is kid-friendly and perfect to warm up to on a chilly autumn night. Delicious and soul-satisfying, our homemade Turkey Vegetable Soup is made hearty with rice, fresh corn, and frozen lima beans. This turkey vegetable soup is a hearty soup chocked full of fresh veggies and ground turkey.
Turkey Vegetable Soup instructions
- Place carcass in Instant Pot. Add veggies and water to cover everything by an inch or so..
- Cover and set pressure to manual and high for 1 hour. At end of hour, manually release pressure. Open lid and remove all bones and veggies. Pick all meat off bones and reserve..
- Strain broth through fine mesh sieve. Pour into a large pot, add 2 bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper, diced onions, diced celery and diced carrots. Add 2 quarts water..
- Bring to boil, turn down to simmer. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Add reserved turkey meat..
It is so easy, filling and delicious! Fall in Alabama is absolutely beautiful! It's easy to prepare, filling, and healthy, thanks to ingredients like turkey legs, zucchini, barley, parsnips, and kale. By Tara Bennett, Raleigh, North Carolina. Got leftover TURKEY from the Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays?