Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl. This smoothie bowl is made with carob powder, but you can also use unsweetened cocoa powder instead. Carob powder is healthier because is caffeine This smoothie bowl is a great alternative and the kids like it because they love chocolate and peanut butter. It's also a perfect dessert, because is.
Introducing my Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie Bowl. Elvis would have died for this. A smoothie bowl is a great alternative to your usual smoothie breakfast because I find that they help you enjoy the morning meal much more mindfully than when you're on the run. You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- You need of For smoothie.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Peanuts,.
- Prepare as needed of Bananas,.
- Prepare as needed of Granola,.
Chocolate and peanut butter are the perfect pairing for this smoothie bowl that will appears to grown-ups and kids alike. Blend milk, frozen bananas, peanut butter, carob powder or cocoa powder and dates until smooth. Or, how to eat chocolate peanut butter all day, everyday. This is my new favorite thing out of all the favorite things.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.
It's been a minute since I cared a ton about But wait. On top of this smoothie in a bowl? Crunchy and *sort of* (< being the operative word) chocolate-like, I really enjoyed them. Making a chocolate peanut butter smoothie is just about the easiest thing ever. Throw everything in a blender and puree.