Easy Pz sweet and sour pork. Try this sweet and sour pork dish. The deep fried pork is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, and the sauce is a perfect. Learn how to make easy sweet and sour sauce at home!
Easy sweet and sour pork recipe 咕噜肉. The secret lies in the use of plum sauce and lemon juice to create the perfect balance of sweetness and sourness. Chinese sweet and sour pork is prepared by marinating the pork with light soy sauce, cornatarch and egg white for thirty minutes at least. You can cook Easy Pz sweet and sour pork using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pz sweet and sour pork
- Prepare of Pork tenderloin.
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- It’s 1 of paprika, cut into pieces. Green red orange uptoyou. Looks better with more colof.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 pieces of canned pineapple rings.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbs of Ketchup.
- You need 2 tbs of plum sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mirin / rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of corn starch.
- Prepare of Some sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Batter:.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
- You need of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Water.
Pork is stir-fried with peppers, carrots, onions and pineapple in this version of the classic dish. Sweet and Sour Pork is a Cantonese dish (咕嚕肉 or gū lō yuk) where tender pieces of pork are deep fried until crispy and then stir fried with vegetables and pineapple in a sweet and sour sauce. Its characteristic orange-red color comes from ketchup. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!
Easy Pz sweet and sour pork instructions
- Cut your pork into cubes and Marinade with soya sauce for about 30 mins.
- Mix all the sauce and set aside.
- Mix the batter ingredients. And when your pork is well marinaded just toss them altogether in that batter until all coated.
- Heat up wok and add enough oil to deep fry your pork until golden brown. One by one if you’re patient, they tend to stick. Set aside.
- Using the same wok, but less oil, add in chopped garlic until brown. Paprika then pineapple carrot until you smell that beautiful aroma. Add the sweet and sour sauce and keep stirring until it’s thickened. Sprinkle some spring onions.
- 1) you transfer the pork to the wok and EAT THEM RIGHT NOW or the pork is gonna be saggy. Or 2) keep them separately until you decide to serve them over a warm rice.
For the sweet and sour sauce, place all of the sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. Making sweet and sour sauce is easier than you think. It is composed of sugar, vinegar, and ketchup. Heat a separate pan then pour-in the sweet and sour sauce ingredients. This sweet and sour pork recipe includes pork, pineapple, and green bell pepper—all smothered in a perfectly tangy sauce.