Pina colada cupcakes. Pina Colada Cupcakes are a must try dessert! These are soft, moist, fluffy, and brimming with those classic pina colada flavors we all crave! Dip tops of frosted cupcakes in coconut.
There's a little bit of summer in each bite! Everyone's favorite beach cocktail in cupcake form! Pineapple and coconut cupcakes frosted and decorated with coconut flakes, pineapple, a cherry and a little umbrella. You can cook Pina colada cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pina colada cupcakes
- It’s 1 box of of white cake mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pina colada premium mix ( nonalccoholic flavored ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced pineapple.
- You need 12 of maraschino cherries cut in halfs.
- You need 1 of Container Betty Crocker Whipped vanilla frosting.
- It’s 1 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- It’s 8 of straws cut into 3 pieces each.
These Pina Colada Cupcakes are made with moist and fluffy pineapple cake topped with a delicious coconut frosting! Inspired by the classic cocktail, these cupcakes are perfect for summer! These light and fluffy Piña Colada Cupcakes were inspired by our favorite tropical cocktail. To make them, we topped a moist, fluffy pineapple cake with a creamy coconut buttercream frosting.
Pina colada cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F and bake on 350. put paper cup liner in cupcake pan, this will make 24 cupcakes..
- in a mixing bowl and an electric mixer or stand up mixer, add eggs, oil, water and pina colada mix, mix for 15 seconds, then add cake mix, mix for 1 minute, scrape around inside the bowl, mix again for 3 minutes..
- scoop batter in to each cupcake paper cups ….bake for 23 minutes.. take out if oven let cool completely.
- in a bowl mix whipped vanilla frosting and marshmallow cream together mix well.
- spread a spoonful on each cupcake,.
- in a small bowl put the coconut flakes, then take cupcake with frosting, dip into coconut flakes,.
- cut pineapples into 6 pieces u will need 4 rings of pineapples. and slice in halfs cherries, place one piece of pineapples, and one half cherrie on each cupcake..
- i put a piece of a straw on top for decoration..
Use this tropical inspired recipe to bake up a batch of light and fluffy pina colada cupcakes and get transported to warm and sunny beaches in just one bite. These easy to make Pina Colada Cupcakes start with a boxed cake mix, but are packed with flavor! The recipe can also be made into a Pina Colada Cake. Just like your favorite frozen cocktail, these cupcakes have all the sunny, tropical flavors of a pina colada! You'll love the way the pineapple, coconut, and rum flavors really shine in this recipe.