vanilla and chocolate marble cupcakes. Chocolate and vanilla marble cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla swirl frosting on top! Homemade chocolate cake and homemade vanilla cake are swirled together to create a gorgeous Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cupcake recipe! I know I sound dramatic, but it's a simple pairing of classic flavors, but the mix of chocolate and vanilla is out of this world.
Plus, both the chocolate and vanilla cake come from the same batter, making this marble cake super quick and easy to put together. These chocolate and vanilla marble cupcakes are our favorite especially when they're covered in chocolate glaze made with butter, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. How to make marble cupcakes: Start with mixing butter, granulated sugar and vanilla until creamy and soft. You can have vanilla and chocolate marble cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of vanilla and chocolate marble cupcakes
- It’s of cake mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of caster sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of margarine.
- Prepare 8 oz of self raising flour.
- Prepare 4 medium of eggs.
- It’s 1 oz of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 dash of vanilla extract.
- You need of cake topping.
- Prepare 8 oz of icing sugar.
- It’s 1 oz of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 oz of margarine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
Spoon the vanilla and chocolate batters into prepared cupcake tins. I like to use cupcake liners. Use a few spoonfuls of each batter in each cup. If you're not marbling with chocolate batter but want to use two colors—like for your favorite sports team or holiday theme—the method is a bit different.
vanilla and chocolate marble cupcakes instructions
- preheat oven to 180 degress if you have a fan assisted oven please minus 20 degrees as a fan oven is always twenty degrees hotter.
- mix together the caster sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
- add the eggs and whisk the caster sugar and margarine with the eggs together.
- add flour bit by hit and gently fold in to keep the air in the mixture once combined and smooth half mixture and add cocoa powder to one half of the mixture.
- add a drop or two of vanilla extract to the other half of the mixture.
- add the two mixtures together using a knife slowly run it through the mix so it slightly mixs in causing a marble effect.
- place cupcake cases in a cupcake tin and using two teaspoons divide the mixture into equal quantities in the cup cases place into oven for fifteen minutes.
- for the topping mix the icing sugar marg and water together till smooth and light half mixture and add yhe cocoa powder to one half and a drop of vanilla extract to the other feel free to decorate however you want with the two icings ontop.
Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting! Heavenly little treats for all the cake lovers out there! Oh hellooooo Chocolate & Vanilla Marbled Cupcakes topped with Swirled and delicious Chocolate Frosting. I love a marble cake, but in cupcake form? Easy Vanilla Cupcake recipe from scratch – Who doesn't love a homemade light and fluffy Vanilla cupcakes?