Elisa's Bacardi Apple Piña Colada.
You can cook Elisa's Bacardi Apple Piña Colada using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Bacardi Apple Piña Colada
- Prepare 1 cup of Bacardi Apple Rum.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream of coconut.
- It’s 2 cup of ice.
- It’s 4 of Maraschino Cherries (for decoration).
- You need 4 of pineapple pieces (for decoration).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fruit Cocktail (do not drain the syrup, use it).
Elisa's Bacardi Apple Piña Colada step by step
- Add the ice, juice, fruit cocktail, rum & cream of coconut in the blender. Mix at high velocity for about 30 seconds, until all l ingredients are very mixed and the drinks os soft without ice chunks..
- Serve and decor with the cherries and pineapple pieces..