Ruby Cocoa Tuiles.
You can have Ruby Cocoa Tuiles using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ruby Cocoa Tuiles
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Granulated sugar.
- It’s of Egg white.
- It’s of Dried cranberries.
Ruby Cocoa Tuiles instructions
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, and egg white well. Preheat the oven to 180℃ (350℉)..
- Add dried cranberries and mix gently with a spatula..
- Drop the tuile dough, about the 2/3 of a tablespoon, on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, leaving huge gaps. Spread the dough out with the back of a spoon into a circle..
- Bake in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes at 180℃ (350℉). Lay the hot cookie on a rolling pin (or something like it) to make the curved shape while still hot. Remove and cool down on a rack..