Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom. This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! In the picture above you can see the Garlic Black Pepper Beef Jerky on the left and the Teriyaki II Beef Jerky on the right. Garlic Pepper Beef is a copycat recipe from Jollibee made with tender beef pieces drenched in a good amount of gravy sauce infused with garlic.
In my opinion, this is more like a modern version of beef tapa. This recipe for beef marinated in fish sauce and garlic delivers Thai-style beef slices perfect for serving simply with rice, tomatoes, and Reviews for: Photos of Thai Beef with Garlic and Black Pepper. Jollibee's Garlic Pepper Beef is one of my favorite meal from the fastfood chain, It is basically like beef tapa (which is a Filipino Dish) but less sour. You can cook Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom
- Prepare 1/4 kg of thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of (You may adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Beef, garlic and pepper go fantastically together in any cuisine. The garlic and pepper sauce in this weeknight stir-fry does double duty both as a meat marinade and as a sauce for the finished dish. Start with tender sirloin steak to make quick and easy Beef Burgundy. Photo credit: Maggy Keet from Three Many Cooks.
Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom step by step
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, worcestershire, salt, pepper, baking soda, flour, garlic powder for at least 15 mins..
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in oil for 1 min. Then add the marinated beef. Mix well and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the mushrooms, butter and water. Mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes or until beef is tender..
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂.
Provides Database solutions for small scale company. Contact Garlic Pepper Beef on Messenger. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Season the beef with salt and pepper. When the garlic is cool, squeeze the cloves from their skins into a bowl; add the herbs.