American Flag Cake.
You can have American Flag Cake using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of American Flag Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- Prepare 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- You need 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- You need 20 g (0.70 oz) of Honey.
- It’s 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Lemon zest.
- It’s 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White rum.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s to taste of Cranberry jam.
- Prepare to taste of Blueberry jam.
- You need 50 of Star-shaped white chocolates.
American Flag Cake step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 200℃ (392℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray, and then lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even..
- Cover with foil. *Leave enough space to allow expansion as it bakes..
- To make a white surface use foil when baking. Or you can flip it out and use the bottom, but it will be wet..
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 200℃ (392 ℉) for 1 hr..
- Let it cool. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to make it tight. *Leave space when wrapping to let the moisture out..
- Cut foils. Make 13 stripes and 1 rectangle..
- Take out the cake from the tray. *Remove moisture on the surface if it is there..
- Place stripe foils on the cake..
- Place a rectangle foil on the top left corner..
- Put foil on each side..
- Paste cranberry jam on the white stripes..
- Remove the rectangle foil..
- Lift and fold up the top 3 foil stripes to the right..
- Paste blueberry jam on the rectangle..
- Place 50 star chocolates on the blueberry jam..
- Remove all foil gently and done!.
- How to make this cheesecake mixture, please refer to my other recipe → Recipe ID : 13303986.