Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce. This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake recipe – I think you'll be surprised! Looking for that perfect baked cheesecake recipe to finish the night?
Just like any other cheesecake, a baked cheesecake can be made using any number of flavorings. The top of baked cheesecakes can crack, but this strawberry cheesecake fights that battle on two fronts. This light-as-air cheesecake with a sweet graham cracker crumb crust requires no baking. You can cook Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- You need 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of Peach jam.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Chardonnay.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare to taste of Mint leaves.
This Cheesecake Recipe is perfect in every way. It's a great go-to cheesecake recipe that can be topped with your favorite fruits and perfect for all of your special occasions. A cheesecake is actually a custard baked in a crust. Prepare the cheesecake as directed, omitting any toppings or garnishes.
Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce step by step
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put peach jam & chardonnay in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce & fresh mint leaves!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13303986.
Individual Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust and the cream cheese filling has a lovely creamy smooth texture. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Our classic cheesecake requires flour and eggs which helps set the cheesecake as it bakes. This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I've ever tasted!