Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce. A flavorful tomato sauce that's a cinch to make and rock shrimp that come already peeled mean a weeknight dinner recipe has never been so easy—or delicious. Using a spider or a slotted spoon, transfer pasta to pot with sauce; add shrimp and ½ cup pasta cooking liquid. Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, water, sugar, basil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and red pepper in large saucepan.
Serve immediately with shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired. Learn how to make Pasta with Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce. Add the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and cayenne pepper. You can cook Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce
- Prepare of tagliatelle.
- It’s of peeled and deveined shrimps.
- Prepare of EVOO.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- It’s of dry chilli.
- It’s of small onion.
- Prepare of Sweet wine.
- Prepare of canned peeled chopped tomatoes.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
I added fresh basil chopped zucchini crushed red pepper and a few other spices to the sauce grilled the shrimp for a couple minutes and served. Stir and bring the sauce Return the shrimp (and any accumulated juices) to the sauce. Add the parsley, stirring to incorporate. Add the cooked spaghetti back into the pot, toss.
Pastas with spicy shrimps and tomato sauce instructions
- Boil pastas according to the instructions over the package. Drain them..
- Meanwhile heat half tablespoon EVOO into a large skillet over medium high heat. Season the shrimps with salt and pepper and add them in the pan together with garlic and dry chili. Fry them until they are going to have a nicely orange-pink colour.
- Remove from pan and keep them aside for a while in a bowl covered with aluminium foil..
- Put the rest of the oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Add salt. And let it for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add the wine in the frying pain and boil it on low heat unless the wine is going to be reduced at half..
- Add the chopped peeled tomatoes and the shrimps and mix them for 1 minute..
- Add the pastas. In my case I choose tagliatelle and mix them with the sauce until the sauce is going to be evenly spread over the pastas..
- Once you finish add some chopped basil leaves. I added some parmesan flakes..
This dish was rich and spicy ! a real treat for the taste buds !!! Get the recipe for Pasta With Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce. Stir occasionally so that they cook evenly. Once the vegetables are softened, add the tomatoes to the saucepot, return to a simmer, and reduce heat to medium-low. Shrimp make an excellent stand-in, as long as you know how to infuse the spicy tomato sauce with some real shellfish flavor.