Minced Meat Cutlet with Shiitake Powder Packed with Umami Taste.
You can cook Minced Meat Cutlet with Shiitake Powder Packed with Umami Taste using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minced Meat Cutlet with Shiitake Powder Packed with Umami Taste
- Prepare 450 g of minced beef and pork.
- It’s 1 of and a half (300g) onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 150 g of cabbage (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Shiitake powder.
- It’s 4.5 gr of ● salt.
- You need pinch of ● black pepper.
- Prepare pinch of ● nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 of egg.
- Prepare As needed of Cake Flour.
- You need as needed of Beaten eggs.
- It’s as needed of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s as needed of Frying oil.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes (side dish).
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot (garnish).
- Prepare 10 g of butter (garnish).
- Prepare to taste of Watercress (garnish),.
Minced Meat Cutlet with Shiitake Powder Packed with Umami Taste instructions
- Finely chop the onions and cabbage. Cube the potatoes and cut the carrots into sticks of 5cm long..
- Heat up half of the vegetable oil in the frying pan, then stir fry the onions until they become transparent and lay aside on a baking pan to cool..
- Fry the cabbage with the remaining vegetable oil, and lightly season with salt and pepper (not included in the above ingredients), then set aside to cool..
- Mix the ● condiments with the minced beef and pork and knead thoroughly. Once it becomes sticky, add the ingredients from 2. and 3. and mix thoroughly again before finally adding the eggs and mixing thoroughly..
- Separate 4. into 8 equal parts, mold them into oval shapes, and coat it first with flour, then beaten eggs, and finally panko breadcrumbs before frying in oil..
- (Fry with 180℃ oil, take out after 5 minutes and let it cool off for about 3 minutes, then fry for another 3 minutes.).
- (*Sides and Garnish) Boil the potatoes and carrot, and coat the potatoes with butter once cooked..