Delicious Quiche with Shiitake Powder.
You can cook Delicious Quiche with Shiitake Powder using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Quiche with Shiitake Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- It’s 80 g of bacon.
- Prepare 200 g of zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 (100 g) of onion (sliced).
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of ●milk.
- It’s 100 ml of ●fresh cream.
- It’s of ●A pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ● salt.
- You need to taste of ●Coarsely grounded black pepper,.
- Prepare 2 of frozen puff (pie) pastry sheets.
- It’s As needed of Egg wash.
- Prepare 45 g of gruyere cheese.
- It’s 15 g of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Italian parsley,.
Delicious Quiche with Shiitake Powder instructions
- (*Frozen puff pastry sheet baking method) Put 1 sheet on top of the other, dust them with some powder, and spread it out so that it's a bit bigger than the baking tray. Use a fork to make holes at the bottom and on the sides..
- Lay a weight on top of the sheets and bake in an oven pre-heated to 200℃ for 20–30 minutes, then remove the weight, apply egg wash, and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Cut the bacon into 1cm strips and boil it beforehand. Cut the zucchini into strips of about 4cm long and 3mm thick..
- Slice the onion in the same direction as it's fibers..
- Heat up olive oil in the frying pan and fry the bacon and onion, then the zucchini, lightly seasoning them with Shiitake powder, salt, and pepper. Lay aside to cool..
- Break the eggs and beat them in a bowl, then add ● and mix lightly without making them bubble. Strain the mixture once..
- Spread the ingredients equally on the baked puff pastry sheets and pour in the egg liquid mixture..
- Top up with gruyere and parmesan cheese and bake in the oven at 220℃ for about 15 minutes..
- Once baked, let it cool down in the baking tray..
- Once cool, cut it into appropriate sizes and garnish with Italian parsley..