Cocoa Chocolate Bread.
You can have Cocoa Chocolate Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Chocolate Bread
- It’s of pieces broken Chocolate (chocolate bar).
- It’s of Sliced almonds.
- You need of For the batter:.
- It’s of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa (unsweetened).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dry yeast.
Cocoa Chocolate Bread instructions
- Microwave the milk for about 40 seconds. Put the dough materials in a bread maker and make the dough! It'll take care of the first rise for you!.
- Remove the dough and allow the gas to escape. Break off into 10 pieces (1 piece should be about 53 g). Make into round shapes and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add the chocolate and reshape after allowing excess pockets of gas to escape. Let rise a second time for 40 minutes (you can use your microwave's fermentation function)..
- Start preheating your oven to 180°C. Use a brush to apply a thin layer of milk and place almond slices on top. Bake in the oven at 180°C for about 13 minutes..
- And they're complete..
- They make for a nice gift..
- They go well with milk! Perfect for a kid's snack..
- Right after baking the chocolate in the middle will be creamy, it's the best..