Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl.
You can cook Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl
- You need 1 1/2 lb. of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Moroccan spice mix.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Tomato paste (see below).
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of Broth.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 C. of Rice, cooked or dry couscous.
- You need 1 1/2 C. of Water or chicken broth.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion, sliced.
- It’s 4 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Fresh sparsely or 1 tsp. Dried.
- You need of Moroccan Spice Mix.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp. of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Sea salt.
Moroccan Chicken Rice Bowl instructions
- Cook rice according to package directions. Or if using couscous, bring 1 1/2 C. Water or chicken broth to a boip in a saucepan. Once boiling, stir in the couscous and put a lid on and take off the heat. Let couscous steam until chicken is done and then fluff with a fork..
- In a large bowl add chicken, olove oil and Moroccan spice mix. Toss to coat..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to brown but not entirely cooked..
- Stir in the tomato paste and chicken broth and continue to stir until the sauce thickens and the chicken cooks through about 5-7 minutes..
- Divide rice or couscous between 4 bowls, then top with chicken and tomatoes, onions, and green onions.