Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole – comfort food at its best! Can be made ahead and frozen for up to a month. Ground beef, tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato This Beef Lombardi Casserole is very simple to make.
Make the beef filling by cooking the ground beef together with the taco seasoning, corn, green chiles, and a little water. Layer the ingredients in the casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole – Ground beef, tomatoes, Rotel , tomato paste, egg noodles, sor cream cheddar, parmesan, & mozzarella. You can have Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta, a food drink post from the blog Lauren's Latest, written by Lauren Brennan on Bloglovin'. Beef Lombardi is simply a mixture of ground beef and chopped tomatoes that's spooned over a mixture of creamy noodles, topped with cheese, and baked. Ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice come together in this terrific one-dish meal. Watch the video, then get BUCHKO's recipe for Cabbage Roll Casserole.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..
Perfect for chilly nights when you're craving a hearty dish, this ground beef casserole with potatoes and cabbage is easy and delicious. Add ground beef, chili powder, salt and red pepper. Cook until beef is brown and crumbly; drain. Stir in soup and green chiles; set aside. Paula Deen's Baked Beef Stroganoff Casserole.