The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe. Although it's hard, let's put London aside and concentrate on our treats. These homemade cupcakes are pure classic. An easy recipe for vanilla cupcakes topped with a simple vanilla buttercream frosting.
Classic vanilla cupcakes don't get the hype they deserve and that's because homemade ones are usually subpar. We wanted a cupcake that was better than any bakery or box, strong vanilla flavor, and perfectly soft and fluffy. The recipe includes cornstarch which makes. You can cook The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
These cupcakes make the best cake recipe! You'll just need to adjust the baking time. All of the details are in my vanilla cake post. Use a vanilla bean for the best vanilla flavor.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
But, you can leave it off and the cupcakes still taste amazing! Use cake flour for a lighter crumb. Plain kefir will also work well instead of buttermilk. The best flavor comes from using sugar and butter. But the higher the sugar and fat content of a cupcake, the softer the end product.