Grilled Veggie Skewers in Oil & Vinegar Marinade.
You can have Grilled Veggie Skewers in Oil & Vinegar Marinade using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Veggie Skewers in Oil & Vinegar Marinade
- You need 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Mexican yellow squash.
- It’s 1 packages of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
Grilled Veggie Skewers in Oil & Vinegar Marinade instructions
- soak wooden skewers in cold water to avoid flare ups on the grill..
- quarter onions, bell peppers, squash, minced garlic and combine in large sealed container with tomatoes and mushrooms..
- add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, basil, oregano and crushed bay leaves..
- seal container and shake until all vegetables are covered. add more oil and vinegar as needed to soak veggies..
- refrigerate in marinade for 20 minutes..
- skewer in a beautiful mixture of colors and place on grill in low setting for 15 minutes, turning every 4 -5 minutes.
- remove from grill, serve immediately or remove from skewers and add to a meat entree..