Momma’s Tater Salad. Warm tater salad is easy; just mix everything together when the taters are still warm. The mustard and turmeric are to taste, so just start with a little and keep adding until you get the flavor you're looking for. I thought tater salad was for oppression.
Potato Salad, Potato Salad, Potato Salad, Potato Salad! You'll need: Southern And I always wondered about using frozen hash brown taters- but I'm always in a hurry and have. This Southern Potato Salad Recipe is the best classic, creamy recipe with hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, pickle relish and a dash of mustard. You can create Momma’s Tater Salad by using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you create it:
Ingredients of Momma’s Tater Salad
- You need of About 4 medium potatoes or 2# red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of your favorite mayonnaise (give or take on how you like).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of yellow or Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika (or regular if you’re out).
- You need 20 of (or so) slice dill (or favorite) pickle chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of (3ish for me) pickle juice.
- You need 4 of boil eggs chopped.
- It’s 3 of celery stalks chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Momma's Meatloaf is a classic meatloaf that has the best flavor ever! This meatloaf recipe is easy to make, holds together, and has the best glaze on top! Meatloaf is one of the classic, quintessential. A comedic story told by Ron White. “They call me Tater Salad”-Ron White.
Momma’s Tater Salad instructions
- Chop potatoes bite size, boil with teaspoon salt until fork tender, not mushy.
- In a bowl add chopped eggs, celery,onions, pickles, mix, add pepper paprika, garlic and onion powder, fold in mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard.
- After potatoes are done drain and cool when cool put in big bowl and fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and chill couple hours or over night.
Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well I make my tater casserole with green beans but if I don't have those on hand, my second favorite is a. How to make tater tots at home without frying. These homemade tater tots are baked, not fried so they are easy. Jump to the Homemade Baked Tater Tots Recipe or read on to see how we make them! Homemade tater tots are easier to make than you think, freeze well, and have endless variations because you make them yourself.