Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey).
You can create Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) by using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- Prepare of Turkey.
- It’s of Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s of Celery (few stalks).
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s of Noodlles (your choice).
- It’s of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) step by step
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.