H's Pressure Cooker Hungarian Chicken.
You can have H's Pressure Cooker Hungarian Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of H's Pressure Cooker Hungarian Chicken
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of skinless chicken pieces (i used drums and thighs).
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Paprika, preferably Hungarian.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- You need of ripe tomato, peeled and coursly chopped.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of cornflour.
- You need of tagliatelle or fettucinni cooked drained and tossed in butter.
H's Pressure Cooker Hungarian Chicken instructions
- Heat oil and brown chicken pieces in batches and transfer to a plate..
- Saute the onion until soft. Return the chicken to the pressure cooker and add paprika, stock and tomatoes..
- Select low pressure and set timer for 12 mins. when 12 mins are up switch off stove and use natural pressure release to release pressure..
- when float valve drops, remove lid carefully tilting away from you allowing Steam to disperse..
- mix sour cream and corn flour together and add to the pressure cooker. simmer until thickened..
- spread warm buttered pasta on a serving platter. arrange the chicken over the noodles and pour the sauce on top..