You can cook Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pancetta, sliced.
- You need of Tagliatelle pasta.
- You need of Egg yolks.
- You need of Pure cream or creme fraîche.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s of Australian vintage (or any strong/bitey) cheese.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry pancetta until crisp..
- Meanwhile- cook pasta in salted water. Strain and set aside..
- Add the parsley and butter to pancetta. Then add the pasta and cheeses. Toss to combine..
- In a bowl, whisk cream and egg yolk. Remove pan from heat before pouring over pasta..
- Toss again- sauce will thicken when cooked by heat of pasta. Season and serve with a little extra grated Parmesan..
- Very simple, classic pasta dish that is an absolute ripper. Some mushrooms could have worked in this dish too I think. Enjoy!.