Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave).
You can have Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave)
- You need 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature and seperated.
- It’s 6 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of oreos, crushed.
Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) step by step
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form..
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready..
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up..
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!.