Lemon Tuscan Linguine.
You can cook Lemon Tuscan Linguine using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Tuscan Linguine
- You need 1 stick of celery chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 1/2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tuscan spice.
- It’s box of lemon pepper linguine.
- You need 2 tbsp of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of lemon juice.
- Prepare dash of feta cheese.
Lemon Tuscan Linguine instructions
- Chop veg and add to turkey in pan over medium heat..
- Boil water with a table spoon of salt.
- Add linguine to boiling water and lower temperature to medium heat. Stir occasionally. When linguine sticks to wall it is done..
- Set lowest heat when meat and veg are golden brown, add lemon juice and cover..
- Plate pasta, top with meat and veg, add feta and garnish.