Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes. Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. New reports from the supply chain claim that Apple is readying a MacBook as its first Apple Silicon Mac, and is also going to use its own GPU in a new iMac.
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology manufacturer that sells electronics, software, and online services. The company is the world's largest information technology company, and the world's. Apple World Today provides news, reviews, and how-tos about Apple products and services, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iCloud News, reviews, how-tos and community for the Apple consumer. You can cook Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes
- It’s of Apples *peeled and coarsely grated.
- You need of & 1/3 cups Self Raising Flour.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s of Bi-carb Soda.
- You need of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Sultanas.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Canora Oil or 125 g Melted Butter.
- It’s of Nuts for topping *optional.
Read the most important product reviews and follow the tech news and more. Apple has announced that it has partnered with Mariah Carey to produce a Christmas special for this holiday season.
Apple & Cocoa Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with cases..
- Combine and shift dry ingredients. Add Eggs, Oil (or Butter) and grated Apples, and mix well. *Note: If you use only 1 or 2 Apples, add some Milk to soften the batter..
- Spoon the mixture into each case and place some chopped/sliced nuts. I used Almond Flakes this time..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Leave in tins for 5 minutes before moving onto wire rack to cool..