Mild Chilli Beef Tomato Tagliatelle.
You can cook Mild Chilli Beef Tomato Tagliatelle using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mild Chilli Beef Tomato Tagliatelle
- Prepare of Whole Pack 500g tagliatelle pasta.
- It’s of Lean Beef mince.
- Prepare of Whole Pack,big mild Chillies.
- It’s of Whole Bulb Garlic.
- Prepare of tub's at 500g each of Vine Tomatoes.
- Prepare of big White onions.
- Prepare of Rape Seed Oil.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- It’s of Black Peppercorns.
- It’s of Dessert Spoon Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Dessert Spoon Table Salt.
- You need of bit of cold water 100ml.
- It’s of Whole Block of Parmesan Cheese 170g.
Mild Chilli Beef Tomato Tagliatelle instructions
- Put 100ml of Rape Seed Oil in a large frying pan (should come with a handled glass Lid) and gently fry the roughly chopped onions for 10 minutes,add the 3 or 4 mild deseeded Chillies during this time as well.Boil water in a very large saucepan..
- Put peeled garlic cloves in the Nutri Ninja Blender Cup and wash 2 whole tomatoes and place them into the Blender Cup – and add Black Peppercorns and some cold tap water (if you are using Crystallized Sea Salt instead of Table Salt then blitz it in with these other ingredients) and blitz for a minute – keep to One side for a bit later..
- With 10 minutes gone from frying the onions and then a few minutes later the Chillies – fast fry the Dried Oregano for 1 minute in the onion and chilli mix and then add the Beef Mince meat – brown it off,and then add the seasoned blitzed tomato juice..
- Put the tagliatelle pasta into the boiling water for about 10 minutes and then wash all of the other Vine tomatoes and make a cross in each of their tops with a small sharp Knife and place downwards in the large frying pan – along with all of the other ingredients – apart from the pasta.Cook the tomatoes on a low simmer with the Lid on – for 10 minutes,will need too break up the tomatoes after about 7 minutes – is possible that the ingredients underneath may burn a little..
- Add the cooked drained pasta too the large frying pan,maybe mix in a bit – and then add the Parmesan Cheese..