Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl.
You can have Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- It’s of For smoothie.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s as needed of Peanuts,.
- You need as needed of Bananas,.
- You need as needed of Granola,.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.