Linguine alla carbonara. In this Linguine alla Carbonara, meatballs, peas and bacon are tossed in a simple eggy cheese sauce. Well it was either a hair moisturizing treatment, mayo or linguine alla carbonara. The Linguine Alla Carbonara recipe out of our category Noodle!
Remove from the heat and immediately add the warm linguine and the egg yolk. A white-sauced pasta, creamy and cheesy. A pasta loved by both kids and adults. You can have Linguine alla carbonara using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Linguine alla carbonara
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 80 grams of fresh button mushrooms, slice.
- You need 150 grams of linguine, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 180 ml of dairy whipping cream,mix with 120ml water.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of onion slice.
Usually served on special occasions like Christmas and Birthdays. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Begin preparing your carbonara sauce while the linguine is cooking.
Linguine alla carbonara step by step
- Cooked linguine according to package direction..
- Cooked bacon till golden brown. Set aside and reserve oil..
- Sauté onion till its caramelised than add garlic, bacon and mushroom till fragrant..
- Add linguine and stir well. Add dairy whipping cream, seasoning and bring to boil..
- Remove from heat, immediately add in egg yolks while linguine still hot..
- Dish up and grate parmesan cheese on top. Serve immediately.
Drain your hot linguine and add to the bacon mixture. Be sure to serve this classic Roman pasta on warmed dishes to keep it warm longer. The heat of the pasta partially cooks. Let eggs, cream and butter stand at room. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.