Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy).
You can cook Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy)
- Prepare of Melted Butter.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder (if using dark cocoa powder, reduce the amount).
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Fine granulated white sugar.
Perfect Cocoa Brownie (chewy) step by step
- Melt the butter and add cocoa powder and flour. Mix well until combined..
- in other bowl, add sugar and eggs and mix until combined. Use wooden spatula and mix it slowly. Do not over mixed it as the brownie may end up cakey..
- Combine both mixtures using wooden spatula and mix until combined. Do not over mix the batter..
- pre heat oven at 160degree celcius and grease a (9×9 or 8×8) baking pan. Bake for about 30-40minutes..