Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken.
You can cook Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
- It’s of chicken legs- (12 legs).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (add 2 two start and if you want more add more after you taste it :).
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of cilantro leaves only.
- It’s of each lime- zested first…. then juiced — add both to the marinade.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of paprika.
Chipotle Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken instructions
- Season chicken legs lightly with salt and pepper..
- Puree (In a blender for 2 minutes) the remaining ingredients and marinade the chicken legs for at least 4 hours up to the day before..
- Take the chicken out of the marinade and reserve the remaining marinade for later.
- On a clean and well lubricated grill with a medium to medium high heat grill until the chicken reaches 170 degrees internal temperature..
- As you grill it towards the end, brush with the leftover marinade let cook additional 5 minutes to insure it is fully cooked..
- You also can grill for about 10 minutes and get the color and grill marks. Then finish in A 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until they reach 170 ⁰ F. internal temperature..