Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba Style. Made with minced mutton, spices, butter it is flavorful mutton recipe that can be relished with pav. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us.
This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb, chicken, pork, and beef. Kheema itself just means 'minced meat' and it's normally cooked with spices, onions and tomatoes. This dish is common across the country but the taste varies depending on where you eat it. You can cook Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem by using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is what you need to do to achieve it:
Ingredients of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- Prepare Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- You need 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- You need 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- It’s 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- You need leaves of Few coriander.
There are many versions of this as well and it's really a versatile dish. Minced mutton is perfect for this spicy Indian curry dish but it will work with lamb or beef, too. Remove the cinnamon stick and cardamon pods before serving, or warm your guests! Serve with extra yogurt and freshly chopped coriander.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem instructions
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. Minced beef – Ideally, you can use any minced meat. I have tried it with turkey, lamb, and chicken as well. They all taste delicious but my favorite is still the beef mince, maybe because I grew up eating beef mince curry. If you do use chicken I highly recommend using chicken thigh minced meat or.