Onion Porkchop. Tired of the same old chicken recipes? These smothered pork chops have all the great flavors of a French onion soup, plus juicy pork chops. These French Onion Pork Chops are a total crowd-pleaser, and surprisingly easy to make!
Perfectly cooked pork chops are browned and smothered with caramelized onions then pan-roasted in the oven. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Looking for a classic pork dinner? You can cook Onion Porkchop using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Porkchop
- You need 4 pieces of pork chop, cut into halves.
- It’s Half of onion slices.
- You need As needed of Egg yolk.
- You need To taste of Black pepper.
- You need As needed of Flour.
- Prepare To taste of Soy sauce.
Then check out these browned chops served in smooth onion flavored gravy – a delightful skillet meal! French Onion Pork Chops are perfectly seasoned and seared pork chops topped and baked with caramelized onions and Gruyere cheese. Quick and easy pork recipe. sam irah. So, do you like chopping onions?
Onion Porkchop step by step
- Marinate pork chop with soy sauce, flour, black pepper and egg yol. Leave it for an hour..
- After an hour, heat wok add oil then fry pork chop..
- When half done, add onion then fry them together until pork is tender..
Most people I know don't, because not only When you make the final cuts to the onion, work fast and move the chopped onions into a. While I dealt with some health issues a. Enjoy British pork with melted Cheshire cheese and a kick of English mustard, from BBC Good Food. Seasoned Pork Chops are smothered in a thick and flavorful French Onion sauce with gravy and mushrooms. They are pan fried or baked in the oven.