Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa.
You can have Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa
- It’s of sweetened vanilla coconut milk.
- You need of vanilla coconut milk creamer.
- It’s of stevia sweetener.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of almond extract.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- You need of coconut whipped cream.
Vegan Almond Joy Hot Cocoa instructions
- Combine milk, creamer, salt, stevia, and almond extract in small sauce pan..
- Heat over low-sodium heat. Watch to not allow to boil over..
- When milk begins to froth, sift and whisk cocoa powder in, in increments..
- About 2/3 of the way through, remove milk from heat and finish sifting and whisking until all cocoa is combined..
- Pour into drinking vessels – should fill up 2 standard mugs..
- Serve with coconut whipped cream..