BP's Rum Cherry Cheesecake.
You can cook BP's Rum Cherry Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BP's Rum Cherry Cheesecake
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream Cheese..softened.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1 can of cherry pie filling.
BP's Rum Cherry Cheesecake step by step
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of an 8 inch springform pan and bake at 350 about 15 minutes until almost done..
- Let cool..
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar..
- Add vanilla, rum extract and one egg at a time, beating well..
- Pour into crust.
- Lower oven to 325 and bake 75-90 minutes until cooked through and browned..
- Chill overnight in fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling..