Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. Puff Pastry-Wrapped Mini Hot DogsBetter Homes and Gardens. all purpose flour, hot dogs, large egg, frozen puff pastry, seasoning. Small Nutella-filled Puff Pastry HornsL'Antro dell'Alchimista. Remove a few pieces of puff pastry from refrigerator at a time, so that the rest remain chilled until ready to use.
You may sprinkle the dough with sesame seeds at this point. Sausages wrapped in pastry with caramelized onions and cheeses. Raw hot dogs rolled Halloween Mummy Hot Dogs Wrapped in Croissant Rolls Roll Hot Dogs sausage baked in puff pastry. You can cook Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions
- Prepare 1 pack of puff pastry.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
- It’s 4 slices of emmentaler cheese.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 8 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 8 of onions.
- Prepare of Oil for frying the onions.
Puff Pastry Pigs recipe ideas #Pigs#compilation#PuffPastry. Homemade vegetable pie with tomato sauce and puff pastry in a bowl with red wine, top view. Vegetarian food. tomatoes, onion, fennel on a plate on a wooden background. healthy food. Unfortunately, this Caramelized Onion & Eggplant Puff Pastry Tart does not have truffle oil. (Although I suppose if you really wanted to, you could add some.
Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions instructions
- This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. They turned out sweet delicious..
- I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil.
- I cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces and added a slice of cheese on each.
- Then I added 2 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp ketchup onto each square.
- Now comes the hot dogs and I nicely packed them and glazed each with some egg yolk.
- Then they spent some quality time in the oven and I took them out when they were golden. I served them with the caramelized onions.
It's because when you add caramelized onions, olives, basil, or roasted red peppers to anything, it's going to be delicious. Top puff pastry with tangy mustard, onions and Parmesan cheese for a light vegetarian lunch or party buffet nibble. Spread the mustard over the base of the tart and pile on the onions, spreading them out to meet the edge. Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and thyme leaves together, and sprinkle this. Making the best puff pastry appetizers requires using all butter puff pastry dough.