Orange chicken. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. Orange chicken is a North American Chinese dish of Hunan origin.
Just like Panda Express but even better! Original Orange Chicken By Panda Express. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy “A delicious citrus chicken recipe with flavors reminiscent of the orange chicken from a popular. You can cook Orange chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange chicken
- You need 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast (trimmed of fat).
- You need of All-purpose flour.
- It’s of Zest of 1 large orange.
- You need 1/2 cup of juice.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of flour for sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2-4 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Salt& pepper.
- You need of Oil for frying.
My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty of that delicious orange sauce. It's easy to make at home. This Orange Chicken Recipe brings Chinese takeout home!
Orange chicken step by step
- Cut chicken in to bite size pieces. Salt and pepper. Coat evenly in flour.
- In a large skillet heat 1 inch of oil on high. Fry chicken both sides til golden brown. Drain on paper towel..
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil on the stove. When thickened toss in chicken. Serve over rice..
It's easy to make and oh so delicious to enjoy this takeout fakeout favorite in the comfort of your own kitchen. Orange Chicken is a classic Chinese-American take-out dish popularized by Panda Express. My version is loaded with juicy chunks of gingery marinated chicken, and the all-natural glaze is made. Delicious Orange Chicken with crispy chicken in an incredible sweet and tangy orange sauce! This orange chicken is super easy to make, a favorite comfort food and way better than take-out!