Ladybirds Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli ..
You can cook Ladybirds Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli . using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli .
- Prepare 200 grams of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 125 grams of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sage leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
Ladybirds Pumpkin and Mascarpone Ravioli . instructions
- peel pumpkin and remove seeds . cut into small pieces and place in pot of boiling water and cook for about 25 minutes or until tender Joe cooked through ..
- Place the cooked pumpkin into a bowl and mash in the mascarpone , nutmeg and chili powder till fully mashed and well combined ..
- To make the pasta : combine sifted flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the center of flour mix . Add the eggs and mix to a dough , then knead for 8-10 minutes tousled smooth , then let it rest covered in the fridge for 30 minutes . Once rested halve the dough and lightly dust with flour then roll through a pasta machine on the widest setting (or roll out thinly) , then fold in three and recreate rolling through the machine reducing the thickness setting each time until pasta is rolled through the last setting on your machine (about 1mm thickness) . then cut rolled out dough into 4 sheets ..
- Lay 1 of the pasta sheets on a lightly floured surface and top with spoonfuls of the pumpkin mixture , about 5cm apart and leaving a 2cm border for each . Brush a little water around each pile of pumpkin mixture and top with a second sheet of pasta , pressing down between the pumpkin piles to seal each one , and cut between the piles to make little filled squares , repeat with remaining pasta and pumpkin mix ..
- melt butter and sage together till lightly coloured ..
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook ravioli squares in the boiling water , in batches , for 2-3 minutes (they are cooked when they float) . Remove from heat with a slotted spoon and serve with sage butter , sprinkle with parmesan , serve and enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : if you do not want to make the pasta yourself you can always use won ton wraps they are perfect size , you can also substitute the mascarpone with Ricotta and the sage with oregano ..