Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven). Country ribs are always on sale and because of that, I buy them often, but we got tired of BBQ ribs fast! Here is the way I like to satisfy my craving for tender, juicy and smokey BBQ ribs, when I don't feel like smoking ribs on a pit. I slow cook them in the.
Food and Health Tanja Schneider University of St. University Rum and Coke Chicken Wings Related posts: Honey and Soy Baked Chicken Drumsticks are so delicious and Oven-Roasted BBQ Country-Style Ribs – make country-style ribs in your oven! Learn how to make oven baked boneless bbq beef ribs. You can have Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven)
- You need of Rub.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of beef soup base (powder).
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dehydrated onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Ribs.
- You need 1 of rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2).
- You need 1 bunch of green onion chopped into chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of chives chopped into chunks.
- You need 1 cup of parsley chopped into chunks.
- Prepare 1 large of onion quartered.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of bacon fat.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce).
- You need 2 oz of rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum).
- It’s 2 tsp of Sriracha (or red chili sauce).
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener).
Full of smokey flavor and tender. Easy ribs recipe with bbq sauce. Oven Grilled BBQ Boneless Beef Ribs Recipe. OK, yall these ribs are serious business!!
Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) instructions
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps.
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well).
- Refrigerate for 6-24h.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs.
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready.
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking.
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this…).
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins).
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving.
Want smoked ribs, but don't have a smoker? This recipe produces tender and juicy pork ribs with real smoked flavor, even though they're cooked start to finish in the oven. Baking ribs in the oven is seriously easy. We learned how to make oven baked ribs from Steamy Kitchen and have never looked back! So we suggest you prep the ribs, pick out a favorite movie.