Chef Thomas's Chicken Linguine. Chef Thomas Keller's Chicken Brine Recipe. Serve the Garden Chicken Linguine hot. Sliced chicken with a creamy onion sauce layered on linguine.
Add the linguine to the ragu and toss to coat, adding some reserved cooking liquid to moisten. Fettuccine with Chicken and Herbed Vegetables. It is spicy, tangy, slightly sweet and full of flavors!! You can have Chef Thomas's Chicken Linguine using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chef Thomas's Chicken Linguine
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Handful of linguine noodles.
- Prepare 2 large of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of six ounce can of pitted black olives.
- It’s 1/2 of Of a white onion and green pepper( roughly chopped ).
- You need 3 tsp of of capers.
- Prepare 12 of Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 tsp of of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of handful of fresh basil rolled and chopped once.
Add the chicken; season with salt and pepper and toss. Add the juice and zest of the lemons to the pan to deglaze. Combine this with the linguine and remaining olive oil, parsley, and basil. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Chef Thomas's Chicken Linguine instructions
- fill a pan and full of water and set to boil.
- I personally marinated my olives in a ziplock bag with olive oil and red wine with a little bit of rosemary overnight but that's optional… In the meantime while your water is boiling prepare all vegetables and start grilling your chicken in which I cooked in olive oil and lime juice or lemon.
- After your chicken is grilled cut into cubes and set aside.
- At this point go ahead and start cooking your pasta with olive oil and salted water.
- While your noodles are cooking put everything else in a large pan and saute in olive oil on mid to high heat note that the tomatoes will break down rather quickly this is normal then once they make a really nice puree the sauce is done.
- then add the chicken to the sauce and toss together when chicken is heated again pour over your noodles and enjoy.
- la cena è servita.
Serve pasta topped with the chicken. Parmesan cheese is an excellent addition. Tender and juicy chicken with linguine pasta and fresh red peppers are tossed in a rich and creamy Chardonnay garlic-cream sauce to create this Tuscan-inspired dish. There is nothing quite like a restaurant-style dinner that comes together in a snap. One of our most popular recipes, just one skillet is needed to cook the chicken and cherry tomatoes while the linguine boils away.