You can have Linguine Marvini using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Linguine Marvini
- Prepare 1 lb of Linguine pasta.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Fresh grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 14 of Fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh squeezed lemon.
- It’s 20 clove of of garlic, peeled sliced.
Linguine Marvini step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions. (Note* all fresh ingredients will make the best taste, also rubbing your hands on stainless steel will remove the garlic smell).
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large sauce pan in over medium heat. Add garlic and saut? until golden brow (about 2 mins).
- Reduce heat to low, add butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and some of the Parmesan. Remove from heat..
- Add basil. Toss the warm pasta with the garlic. Top with more Parmesan cheese..