Easy Cocoa Butter Cookies.
You can have Easy Cocoa Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cocoa Butter Cookies
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
Easy Cocoa Butter Cookies instructions
- Mix the softened butter that has been brought to room temperature, and sugar..
- Mix until the mixture turns white..
- Add the egg yolk ..
- Combine well..
- Sift the flour and cocoa into the bowl..
- Fold in the flour and cocoa with a wooden spatula until the mixture comes together. The mixture will gradually come together forming into a dough, so keep on folding in the ingredients with a wooden spatula..
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap, and let it sit in the fridge for 30 – 60 minutes..
- If you like, coat the surface with granulated sugar..
- Slice into your preferred thickness..
- Bake at 170°C for 20 – 25 minutes..
- The crispy cookies are done..
- This recipe is also great: Easy Butter Cookies,. The creamy aroma of butter makes these cookies irresistible..