Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs. Sharing my recipe for peanut butter or almond butter cups. Each chocolate almond fat bomb is then decorated by topping each one with an almond. If you're not a fan of stevia, then use a bit of raw honey in this recipe instead (or use a mix of stevia and raw honey so you can still keep the flavor great but the carb count low).
Seal the fat bombs with the melted chocolate by pouring it on top of the filling, covering it completely. Fat Bombs, Keto Bombs, Or Fat Fudge? They're actually just three different names for the same *If you need the keto fat bombs to be nut free, simply use this recipe for Sugar Free Chocolate Chips instead of If you use almond butter and the UNREFINED coconut oil it tastes just like an almond joy! You can have Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs
- You need 21 oz of Lily’s baking chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of Creamy almond Butter (nothing added).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of raw unsalted almond.
- You need of liquid keto sweetener.
Chocolate Fat Bombs are the perfect easy keto snack full of healthy fats & protein! What was your favorite candy when you were growing up? Well these Chocolate Fat Bombs are a combination two classic favorite candy bars. A dream come true – chocolate almond butter fat bombs.
Keto Chocolate Almond Cup Fat Bombs instructions
- Line muffin tray with paper or silicone muffin cups, melt the chocolate,3 tbsp coconut oil and cacao butter in a bowl over sauce pan with simmering water..
- Fill each muffin cup with 2 tbsp melted chocolate,(you can add sweetener any time into your chocolate) let set in freezer for 15 minutes.in separate bowl mix almond butter 1 tbsp melted coconut oil.pour 1 tbsp over melted chocolate cups, and pour in rest of melted chocolate until cups are full.insert raw almonds each cup before put in the freezer, keep in the freezer until they are firm..
It is low-carb and exploding with healthy fat, perfect for the new Keto you. Fat Bomb Pumpkin Pie Patties from Healthful Pursuit. Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs from Keto Sisters. Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs from Wise And. These easy, ketogenic chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil, mct oil, and macadamia nuts taste Have you tried chocolate fat bombs with coconut oil before?