Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa. I'll show you how to make two of my favorite pumpkin spiced recipes. The first is a DELICIOUS, sweet pumpkin bread recipe with a vanilla bean glaze. Healthy double chocolate pumpkin bread made with vitamin A packed pumpkin, coconut and whole wheat flour.
Low Carb Sugar-Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe (Paleo) – This moist, easy sugar-free pumpkin bread is made with almond flour & coconut flour. It's low carb, gluten-free, keto and paleo. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. You can cook Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa
- It’s of whole wheat flour.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pumpkin puree.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of whole milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of eggs (beaten).
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of almonds (chopped).
- It’s of powdered sugar.
We have also made a lovely optional glaze for the pumpkin bread —with orange juice, orange zest, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Pumpkin bread gets a chocolatey makeover in this healthy recipe that has cocoa powder in the batter and is studded with even more chocolate in the form of melty chips. This easy quick bread is so tasty, it could pass as a dessert. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video.
Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together dry ingredients; flower, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt.
- In a separate bowl beat (lightly) wet ingredients together; pumpkin puree, oil, milk, water, eggs, vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mix with a spoon, and add in the chopped almonds (any nut of your choice).
- Pour mixture into a bread pan, 8" x 5.5".
- Bake for 60 minutes (toothpick test).
- Sift powdered sugar over the top, cut, and enjoy!!!.
One of my most favorite treats in the world, pumpkin bread. But this isn't any old pumpkin bread, this is a Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bread. It's soft and moist with a sweet mapley finish and a hint of warm spices. This bread is comforting, easy to make and super delicious. Pumpkin Bread w/ Walnuts and Raisins is a deeply flavorful, moist and lovely quick bread.