You can have Tagliatelle Genovese using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tagliatelle Genovese
- Prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of pesto.
- You need of Evoo.
- You need of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of tagliatelli.
- You need of green beans topped and tailed.
Tagliatelle Genovese instructions
- Peel potatoes and discard skin. Then continue to peel all potatoes so you have a pile of thin potato strips..
- Boil pan of salted water. Add (fresh) tagliatelle, then beans, then potatoes. Cook for 2-3 mins so pasta is al dente, beans are cooked but have bite and potato is cooked through. Drain, reserving a little water..
- Toss pesto through pasta and veg. Season. Add leftover water if it's too thick. Serve with basil leaves and cheese..