Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini. A restaurant worthy meal, this Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguine is easy to prepare yet impressive and delicious! You all know by now that I love babies, right?? Shrimp linguine flavored with fresh lemon, pepper and garlic.
Learn how to make Lemon-Pepper Shrimp Linguini. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth. Cook, stirring frequently, until. immediately over cooked pasta. You can have Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini
- You need 1 packages of (8 oz) linguini pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of parm cheese.
Stir in shrimp, clams, broth, wine, lemon juice, parsley and spices. This tangy lemon pepper shrimp recipe creates perfectly juicy, fresh, and flavorful shrimp that's perfect with just about anything! Shrimp Salad – Great for lunches. Shrimp and Grits – Personal favorite!
Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini instructions
- Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add linguine and cook until done, drain..
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over med heat, add garlic and Saute about 1 minute. Mix in chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced by half..
- Mix shrimp, butter, parsley, and basil into saucepan. Cook 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is done. Stir in linguine and continue cooking about 2 minutes until well coated..
Lemon Shrimp Linguine- Rich and flavorful. I always love Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini. I always cooked this at home. Linguine is tossed with a lemony wine and shrimp mixture! Seafood Linguini With White Wine Sauce With Linguine, Shrimp, Bay Scallop, Extra-virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Butter, White Wine, Lemon.