You can cook Sausage Tagliatelle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Tagliatelle
- Prepare of Of Pasta Bows or Shells.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of sausage.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
Sausage Tagliatelle step by step
- Put water to boil with a pinch of salt. When it comes to a boil add pasta and broccoli (put broccoli in a collander in the water so it doesn't just float around.) And put your pan on medium high heat.
- Add oil to a pan, when the pan is up to temperature add your sausage (if you're using a whole sausage cut the end off it and squeeze out the contents into the pan so the skin is removed) Cook until browned.
- When broccoli is soft, remove broccoli from pot and add garlic to your sausage, mix around well until the sausage is cooked through well..
- Add rosemary to your sausage, then add your broccoli..
- Add pasta from pot and don't drain all the water from it so a splash of it stays with the food to naturally season it. Mix well and serve.