Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels. Cocoa may refer to: Theobroma cacao, the cocoa tree. Cocoa bean, seed of Theobroma cacao. Chocolate liquor, or cocoa liquor, pure, liquid chocolate extracted from the cocoa bean.
Cocoa is Apple's native object-oriented application programming interface (API) for the OS X operating system. The related API Cocoa Touch includes gesture recognition, animation, and a different user interface library, and is for applications for the iOS operating system. cocoa [ˈkəukəu]Существительное. cocoa / cocoas. Instabug: Understand how your app is doing with real-time contextual insights from your users. You can cook Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels
- You need of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Milk (low-fat milk is fine).
- You need of bar White Chocolate.
Get all the logs you need and fix bugs, crashes, and other issues in minutes instead of days. Cocoa is the dried and partially fermented fatty seed of the cacao tree from which chocolate is made. The word cocoa also is used to refer to cocoa powder, the dry powder made by grinding cocoa seeds and removing the cocoa butter from the dark, bitter cocoa solids. Последние твиты от Cocoa Controls (@cocoacontrols). Custom UI component database for iOS and Mac OS X.
Cocoa & White Chocolate Bagels instructions
- Cut the white chocolate into 1 cm cubes with a knife..
- Combine the bread flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Make a well in the center, add the dry yeast and sugar in the well and add the salt around the edge..
- Add 1/2 of the milk in the well, and mix with the sugar and dry yeast. Then add the rest of the milk and mix altogether..
- Knead until the dough becomes moist (about 10 minutes). Then add the white chocolate and knead for 5 minutes. Roll into a ball..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions, roll into balls and let them rest for 10 minutes. (Cover with a wet kitchen towel to prevent from drying)..
- Deflate the dough and form into shapes..
- Allow to rise for 30 minutes, using the oven's 'bread rising' function. (Cover with cling film to prevent drying out.).
- Boil water in a pan, add 2 tablespoon of honey. Boil the dough for 30 seconds each side, and transfer to a sheet of parchment paper..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 190℃ (preheated at 200℃), and they are done..
- The cut cross section looks like this..
Cocoa is Apple's application-development framework for macOS, consisting of Foundation, Application Kit, and Core Data. Use the "cocoa-touch" tag for iOS questions. From Spanish cacao, from Classical Nahuatl cacahuatl. The form cocoa by confusion with coco, popularized by Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkəʊ.kəʊ/. (US) enPR: kōʹkō, IPA(key): /ˈkoʊ.koʊ/. Cocoa trees grow in tropical regions.