Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds. The Best Oat Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Oats Cookies With Apple And Dehydrated Peach, Fruits, Oats And Almonds Bread, Two Oils Cake With Oats. These apple oatmeal cookies are perfect for fall!
While oats are naturally gluten-free, they're often contaminated in the field or during production, so it's necessary to buy certified gluten-free oats if you need these cookies to be. These thick, soft, and chewy apple oatmeal cookies are guaranteed to be your new favorite cookie for fall! Mix in the oats, then the chopped apple until fully combined. You can cook Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds
- It’s 200 gr of oat flour.
- You need 30 gr of almonds in pieces.
- Prepare 150 ml of almond or nut milk.
- It’s 50 gr of coconut sugar.
- It’s 20 gr of soya butter.
- It’s 1 of small egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of apple in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinammon.
Cover and refrigerate the dough for at We used spelt flour and less nutmeg and it turned out great. Next time I'm going to try to add. I love my oatmeal cookies to be chock-full of oats, so I actually use more oats than flour. Be sure to use the instant kind because they provide a better chewy texture.
Apple cookies with oat flour and almonds instructions
- Cut the apple (any kind in small pieces).
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir. Put also the apples and give another light stir. Let it get firm in the fridge for an hour..
- Make small bites with help of 2 spoons and put them in a tray..
- Preheat the oven in 170 degrees and bake them for 12-15 minutes depends the oven..
- Let them cool in the tray for 15 min and….enjoy!!!!.
Just like their namesake, these Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies are full of fruit and lots of warm spices. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love Add flour mixture to dough mix until combined, then mix in apples. These apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies have climbed to the tippy top of my favorite cookie list. I got this recipe idea from all of you. And looking back, I know now that it was mostly a ratio thing; not enough oats, too much flour and applesauce etc.